- Cover for accidental loss or damage – to your caravan or trailer, Australia-wide plus reasonable towing costs after a covered accident
- Option to increase your caravan contents cover – for your camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects all of which are carried in your caravan
- Legal liability – cover for your legal liability up to $20 million for loss or damage to other people’s property through the use of your caravan or trailer
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs which may be necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident
- Emergency accommodation – cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, to a maximum of $1,000, in the event that your caravan is uninhabitable following an accident more than 100km from where it’s normally parked
- Flexible payment options - with the option to pay by the month at no extra cost1
For information on what is covered and what is not covered and excesses that apply, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document.