Established in 1840, Australian Unity is Australia's first member-owned wellbeing company, delivering health, wealth and living services. From singles to families and everything in between, Australian Unity can help you find the cover that meets your needs and your budget.
If you find it hard to sort out your health insurance, we get it. If you're a National Seniors member, you'll get the chance to book a one-on-one phone consultation, making it easier for you to review or choose your health cover.
Unable to attend? Get a quote by calling Australian Unity on 1300 50 50 96. So don't delay, book your appointment today!
When you switch to an equivalent or lower Australian Unity cover within 30 days of leaving your old health insurer, they’ll recognise the waiting periods you’ve already served. Even if you haven’t completed a waiting period, they’ll apply any time already served towards your new cover.
If you increase your cover when you join Australian Unity, you’ll have to serve a waiting period before you can access the higher benefit.
All you need to do is
1. Choose your new cover from Australian Unity.
2. Sign up online or over the phone—make sure to tell us you’re switching.
3. That’s it! We’ll organise the rest.
- New members only. Membership must commence by 30 September. Minimum payment & membership period and T&C’s apply at australianunity.com.au/tcs
- 10 % discount includes all retail discounts and is available only when paying by direct debit. The discount is not available through brokers or comparators, and excludes Overseas Visitor Cover.