Join National Seniors Australia today and receive an ongoing 10% discount¹ off Australian Unity health insurance covers, when you pay by direct debit
At National Seniors, we’re committed to creating real change for a better future for all older Australians.
With your support, we can continue to research and advocate on your behalf to drive positive change at all levels of government.
In addition to great savings on health insurance, members receive a range of discounts, benefits and services for only $49.50 a year!
Members can speak to a real person to receive up-to-date information on retirement planning, estate planning, Centrelink benefits, investment choices, Aged Care, superannuation, and more!
Established in 1840, Australian Unity is Australia's first member-owned wellbeing company, delivering health, wealth and living services.
From singles to families and everything in between, Australian Unity can help you find the cover that meets your needs and your budget.
Get up to 100% back on your dental check-up (including x-rays) at our No Gap dental network (selected products only).²
Another benefit of joining Australian Unity health insurance.
Australian Unity is proud to offer a complimentary initial financial advice consultation for any National Seniors Australia member.
To help you get started, all National Seniors members are welcome to take up our complimentary offer (and obligation-free):
• Initial consultation with a licenced Australian Unity financial adviser (valued at $175).
30-minute complimentary estate planning consultation with an estate planning lawyer or paralegal (valued at $220)
Australian Unity is proud to offer a complimentary estate planning consultation for any National Seniors Australia member. To help you get started, all National Seniors members are welcome to take up our complimentary offer (and obligation-free):
• 30-minute estate planning consultation with an estate planning lawyer or paralegal (valued at $220)
If you're a National Seniors member, you'll get the chance to book a one-on-one phone consultation, making it easier for you to review or choose your health cover.
Unable to attend? Get a quote by calling Australian Unity on 1300 50 50 96. So don't delay, book your appointment today!
When you switch to an equivalent or lower Australian Unity cover within 30 days of leaving your old health insurer, they’ll recognise the waiting periods you’ve already served. Even if you haven’t completed a waiting period, they’ll apply any time already served towards your new cover.
If you increase your cover when you join Australian Unity, you’ll have to serve a waiting period before you can access the higher benefit.
All you need to do is
1. Choose your new cover from Australian Unity.
2. Sign up online or over the phone—make sure to tell us you’re switching.
3. That’s it! We’ll organise the rest.
- 10% discount includes all other retail discounts and is only available when paying by direct debit. The discount is not available through brokers or comparators and excludes Overseas Visitor Cover. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Exclusions apply for certain relationships between provider and member.
- Covered treatments include initial and preventative examinations, x-rays, scale and clean, custom mouthguards, topical fluoride treatment. Yearly limits may apply. Visit <australianunity.com.au/health-insurance/cover/find-a-health-care-provider/gap-free-dentists> for the No Gap Dental Network list and a complete list of items eligible for no gap benefits.
# New members only. Membership must commence by 13 November 2022. Minimum payment & membership period and T&C’s apply at australianunity.com.au/tcs. All other extras waiting periods still apply. All applicable hospital waiting periods still apply. Transferring members will have amounts claimed in 2022 on their previous cover taken into account in calculating their yearly limit for equivalent services. Offer valid only for new members (hospital & extras), which commence between 4 July & 13 November 2022. Read terms and conditions
Disclaimer: Complimentary consultation with a licenced Australian Unity financial adviser (valued at $175)
Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Ltd (‘AUPFS’) ABN 26 098 725 145, AFSL 234459. AUPFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Unity Limited. Any advice on this site is general only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You should obtain financial advice relevant to your circumstances before making any decisions. Please refer to our Financial Services Guide.
Disclaimer: 30-minute complimentary estate planning consultation with an estate planning lawyer or paralegal (valued at $220)