Cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, to a maximum of $1,000, in the event that your caravan is uninhabitable following a covered accident more than 100km from where it’s normally parked at night.
New vehicle replacement
We’ll replace your vehicle if it’s a total loss within 2 years of first registration.
Up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs which may be necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident.
Cover for accidental loss or damage
Cover for accidental loss or damage to your caravan or trailer, Australia-wide plus reasonable towing costs after a covered accident.
Automatic Contents Cover
Up to $1,000 any one incident caused by or arising from a covered accident
Option to increase your caravan contents cover
Option to increase your caravan contents cover for your camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects all of which are carried in your caravan.²
Cover for your legal liability up to $20 million
24/7 online claims
24/7 online claims lodgement or call 1300 55 50 30 to speak to a real person
For information on what is covered and what is not covered and excesses that apply, please refer to the Caravan and Trailer Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document.
Carolyn, 78 - SA
Travel Insurance customer
I was very impressed by the friendly efficient service I received from Sinead. She answered my many questions with patience and understanding. I got all the clear answers I needed to enable me to confidently decide to take out National Seniors Travel Insurance.
Harry, 71 - QLD
Caravan Insurance customer
Jeremy was the most helpful person I have ever spoken to. Thank you so much Jeremy, I wish there were more caring and experienced people like you.
Angus, 79 - QLD
Travel Insurance customer
What a pleasure it has been to enquire about travel insurance with Sinead. She was so professional and helpful at all times. She was a pleasure to talk with and answered every question I had regarding travel insurance and above all returned my phone calls quickly with any questions she wasn't sure of. National Seniors Insurance are blessed to have such a delightful, helpful person working for them and I would recommend Sinead to any of my friends for travel insurance.
Mandy, 73 - QLD
Travel Insurance customer
I would like to say that Sinead was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in quoting for insurance for a couple of policies we were getting for comparison for. She is very friendly, easy to talk to and makes you feel like a friend rather than just another customer, which I like. I would recommend anyone to contact her for their insurance quotes.
National Seniors Insurance is part of National Seniors Australia, a leading not-for-profit advocacy organisation giving older people a strong national voice. Our evidence-based advocacy tackles issues such as age discrimination, the Age Pension, cost of living, health costs, and more.
Modest profits from the sale of your policy help us create real change and a better future for all older Australians.
National Seniors Australia members have access to a range of benefits and services – including discounts on Travel, Health and Life Insurance.
As a member, save with discounts, expand your social circle through our branches, receive a yearly subscription to Our Generation digital magazine, and access our Financial Information Consultant by phone.
For only $49.50, anyone can become a member and it only takes minutes to join.
Members can speak to a real person to receive up-to-date information on retirement planning, estate planning, Centrelink benefits, investment choices, Aged Care, superannuation, and more!
National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR No. 282 736 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.nationalseniorsinsurance.c.... The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling 1300 50 50 99. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
We may receive a percentage of profit on Home (excluding flood) and Motor policies arranged by us or renewed with Allianz in each calendar year. Profit is calculated using a specific formula and we will only be paid to the extent that the profit exceeds the agreed threshold.
We also receive an annual upfront marketing contribution from Allianz which is a percentage of the base premium earned on policies which we arrange for Allianz in the previous year (excluding NSW CTP). This is repayable on a pro-rata basis if your agreement is terminated.
For more information about our remuneration, ask us before we provide you with any services.
1. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2. Subject to underwriting limits.
3. National Seniors Australia Ltd, ABN 89 050 523 003, AR 282736 is an authorised representative of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL 308461 and act as nib's agent and not as your agent. This is general advice only. Before you buy, you should consider your needs, the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Target Market Determination available from us. This insurance is underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 83 169 311 193. The discount applies to the total National Seniors travel insurance premium and is for National Seniors Australia members only. Discounts do not apply to the rate of GST and stamp duty or any changes you make to the policy. nib has the discretion to withdraw or amend this discount offer at any time. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
4. The online discount applies when you quote and buy a new Comprehensive Motor Insurance policy only. Any online discounts offered are applied to Allianz's standard rates, excluding optional covers, and are for the first year’s premium only, unless otherwise stated. Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance using other methods.
5. Safe Driver Discount applies to Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only. Any discount entitlement is determined by the insurance history and driving history of all drivers on the policy and the number of claims made by them. If eligible, the maximum Safe Driver Discount that may be applied on new policies is up to 10%. For more information see our PED guide https://www.einsure.com.au/wb/redirect/pedfi