If you’re a small business or commercial property owner, it’s important that you protect your investment and livelihood with the correct level of insurance cover, so you can get back to looking after your business with confidence.
Under the three tailored insurance packages, National Seniors Insurance offers a number of different types of cover that can be matched to the your business, all of them underwritten by Allianz Insurance, one of Australia’s largest general insurers.
- With our small business cover you will enjoy responsive and knowledgeable service from the initial quote to the claim.
- Our consultants understand business and insurance so we make choosing the cover you need easy.
- It’s affordable. We offer competitive pricing with multiple payment options.*
- Getting protected is simple. The process is straightforward, there’s no paperwork and you can get cover on the spot.
The cover choices
- Office Pack
- Trades and Service Pack
- Business Pack
Review the features
- Depending on the chosen Package, you may include cover for:
- Fire and Perils/Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- General Property
- Public and Products Liability/Liability
- Personal Accident and Sickness
- Employee Dishonesty
- Machinery Breakdown
- Computer/Electronic Equipment
- Tax Audit
Want to learn more?
To find out which cover choice is best suited to you, call us on 1300 50 50 99.
Get protected and be heard
National Seniors Insurance is a service of the largest independent, not-for-profit seniors organisation in the country – National Seniors Australia. With the collective voice of over 200,000 members behind them, National Seniors lobbies government and business at all levels to get a better deal for the over 50s. Members also receive a bi-monthly magazine, great discounts on their holidays, exclusive offers and access to world class research on ageing. Become a member.
*Premium payable by equal monthly instalments will be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Bank or financial institution transaction fees may apply. In arranging this insurance, National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR 282736 acts for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement, available from this website. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.