Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft insurance through National Seniors Insurance underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement.
Get a quote now on 1300 50 50 99
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine’s online claim form, also available via the Club Marine App. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received, one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within one business day of receiving your claim.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 day a week
Submit your claim to Club Marine via the online claim form or the Club Marine App.
Before you submit a claim
You'll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone - 24/7 claims hotline
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR 282736 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708. Pleasure Craft insurance is issued and managed by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL No. 236916 as agent for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708.
We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details before we provide you with services.