Terms and Conditions
*This offer is only available to new customers who take out a combined nib Hospital & Extras policy between 1 September 2019 and 30 November 2019. $200 off the policy will be fulfilled after the policy has been held consecutively for 60 days after the end of the month that the Eligible Product was purchased in, and has been paid up to date. The $200 will be applied by adjusting the premium paid to date and will be referenced in the primary policyholder's policy statement. Not available to existing AAMI, nib, Apia, Suncorp or Qantas Health Insurance customers or to previous policyholders who have joined and cancelled 6 months before or during the offer period. See full terms and conditions.
nib health insurance is promoted by National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 as an authorised representative of nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the National Seniors “$200 off your policy” offer (“Offer”). Information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is National Seniors Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 of Level 18, 215 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City, QLD, Australia. (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 September 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 30 November 2019 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out the Eligible Product (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their family’s, parents’ or carers’ cover to their own policy (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the nib combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product (“Eligible Product”). Eligible Customers must purchase an Eligible Product and have a policy start date within the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, an Eligible Product does not include overseas students’ health insurance, international workers’ health insurance, corporate private health insurance, or policies that commence outside of the Offer Period.
6. The Offer consists of a reduction of $200 off the premium payment for the Eligible Product (“$200 off”).
7. Subject to Eligible Customers complying with these Terms and Conditions, including the Entry Requirements, the $200 will be applied by adjusting the premium paid to date by the value of $200 and will appear on policy statements with the description “$200 off marketing reward”. The Offer will be fulfilled (“Fulfilment Date”) to Eligible Customers on:
(a) November 29, 2019, for members who join before September 30, 2019, or
(b) December 30, 2019, for members who join before October 31, 2019, or
(c) January 29, 2019, for members who join before November 30, 2019.
8. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
(a) the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period via National Seniors;
(b) the Eligible Product must have a policy start date during the Offer Period ;
(c) the Eligible Product must be held consecutively to, and fully paid at the time of, the Fulfilment Date;
(d) the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product via direct debit or credit card;
(e) the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
(e) the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib health funds limited or its related companies, or their agencies.
9. Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the $200 off will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
10. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 6% direct debit discount where Eligible Customers pay for Eligible Products by direct debit.
11. If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter after the Fulfilment Date to advise the Offer has been applied.
12. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
16. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to withdraw, amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time.