National Seniors Australia is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1976. With the help of our members and supporters, we fight hard to achieve better outcomes for all older Australians.
National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 AR No. 282 736 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the National Seniors Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium.
Australian Unity Health Insurance is promoted by National Seniors Australia Ltd ABN 89 050 523 003 as an authorised representative of Australian Unity Health limited ABN 13 078 722 568.
Information contained on this website is general information only.
We may receive a percentage of profit on Home (excluding flood) and Motor policies arranged by us or renewed with Allianz in each calendar year. Profit is calculated using a specific formula and we will only be paid to the extent that the profit exceeds the agreed threshold. We also receive an annual upfront marketing contribution from Allianz which is a percentage of the base premium earned on policies which we arrange for Allianz in the previous year (excluding NSW CTP). This is repayable on a pro-rata basis if your agreement is terminated.
For more information about our remuneration, ask us before we provide you with any services.
1. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers.
2. The online discount applies to Comprehensive Motor Insurance policies only. Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year’s premium only (unless otherwise stated). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods.
For more information about promotional or other discounts, please visit our Comprehensive Motor Insurance website here.
3. Online discount
[Home] A premium discount of up to 10% is applied to your first year's premium when you buy a new Home Insurance policy online including the following optional covers (if applicable); Accidental damage, Flood, Motor Burnout and Portable Contents. This discount is not applied on renewal.
[Landlord] A premium discount of up to 10% is applied to your first year's premium when you buy a new Landlord Insurance policy online including to optional covers if selected; Flood. This discount is not applied on renewal.
4. Minimum premiums
If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts.
Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges.
Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic Workers Compensation / Landlord Workers Compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected).
Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached.
5. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Financial institution transaction fees may apply.
6. 10% discount includes all retail discounts and is available only when paying by direct debit. The discount is not available through brokers or comparators, and excludes Overseas Visitor Cover.
7. 10% discount is available to National Seniors Australia members only, applies to the base premium only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.